The teeth lower as the vehicle passes in the right direction of travel, then change. In the opposite direction, the tines remain in the high position.
- Use in private space, limit speed to 15km/h
- Do not maneuver on the harrows
- Be careful with children (reminder plate)
- Possibility of locking teeth
- Non-slip pattern
- 9 stainless steel tines 40 mm high
- Fixings included diameter 12 mm
- HERSE END optional tip
For everyone's safety, we advise you to install road signs (ab2= speed bump + b14 = speed limit) as well as speed bumps before the harrows to limit the speed of vehicles.
No customer reviews for the moment.